Discover your perfect wedding in Mauritius
Make your lifetime commitment in a gorgeous setting on the beach.
Having arranged weddings in Mauritius for many couples and their guests, we know how to turn the stress of planning a wedding abroad into a simple hassle-free process for you. We will guide you through the process, helping you to choose the ideal resort for your wedding. All weddings can be personalised to your specific requirements whether it’s a barefoot wedding on the beach, a golf-themed wedding or a romantic wedding on a jetty overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean. You can confidently leave all the arrangements in our hands and we will use our expertise and knowledge to make your wedding day special for you.
Barefoot Beach Weddings in Mauritius
In Mauritius you will find the most idyllic settings for your dream barefoot beach wedding. There is a beach for everyone in Mauritius, so choose your wedding beach venue and marry on the soft white sands with the sound of the waves lapping in the background.
Included in your Wedding Package
- Our specialist knowledge and advice
- Legal fees, Court fees, publication of wedding bans and Civil Status Officer fees
- Transport to and from Civil Status Office
- Assistance locally with all formalities
- The wedding packages vary from hotel to hotel but usually include a wedding cake, a bottle of wine or champagne
- Bridal bouquet and Groom’s buttonhole
- Services of a professional photographer
We can easily arrange a wide range of optional extras, in addition to the standard options listed above. If you have any other needs please just let us know, no matter how wild or wacky these are we will do our best to provide them.
And much more, we are here to make your special day exactly that!
What documents we need from you: Your wedding ceremony can be held practically anywhere you wish. 8 weeks before your departure date please send a certified copy of the following documents to us and we will send them to Mauritius.
- Copy of the first 3 and last 3 pages of your passports
- Copy of your birth certificates. International birth certificates are accepted. These must be officially reissued and date stamped within 3 months of the wedding
- If either of you are divorced or widowed, certified copies attesting the divorce, death of the spouse of the previous marriage will be required
- It should be noted that divorced women intending to marry in Mauritius within 10 months of the divorce pronouncement, will need a local doctor’s certificate of non-pregnancy
- In case of a name change – copy of the Deed Poll document
- We will then handle all the arrangements with the civil status office in Mauritius
- In case of adoption – a copy of adoption certificate must be provided
- If any of the documents are not in English, they must be officially translated to English and these copies provided also
- Important: Remember to bring all the original documents with you to Mauritius without these you will not be able to get married
Soon after your arrival in Mauritius, our wedding coordinator will take you to visit the Civil Status Office in Port-Louis where you will need to present the necessary original documents. Next you will be taken to the Supreme Court to swear an affidavit followed by a visit to the local Civil Status Office for the publication of the bans. Your wedding coordinator will ensure all this takes place 2 to 3 days before the wedding date. You will need to be in Mauritius a minimum of 3 working days before the ceremony. On your wedding day: The officer will come to you and conduct the ceremony.
Renew your vows
Maybe you would like to renew your wedding vows to mark a special anniversary or have family present. We can assist with finding you the perfect location and look after all the details to allow you to celebrate your marriage one more time.