Destination Soleil can give you fresh, new ideas on how to theme your wedding so it will be creative, memorable and, above all, a reflection of your tastes and personalities. We have carefully selected only the best service providers and suppliers, to ensure the highest standard and quality of services and to satisfy each individual client's request.
A wedding day, after all, is simply a special day held in honor of the bride and groom. Each and every couple is unique and individual, though most weddings follow a traditional timetable. Sticking to the schedule is important, but thankfully, not the bride and groom's responsibility: this job is better left to Destination Soleil. They will design and your wedding day schedule with you. For each wedding Destination Soleil maps out a very detailed plan of the day, including times for events such as flower delivery, hair and make up , photographic portraits of the couple, toasts and speeches, even the throwing of the bouquet…and so on.
Destination Soleil can arrange every detail of your wedding in Mauritius, so you can relax and be assured that it will be the most memorable day of your life. Finally, a wedding coordinator will supervise all service providers and suppliers as they set up on the day of the wedding, to ensure every detail and every stage of the event is just as you requested. Your coordinator will be with you during your wedding day to ensure the whole event unfolds and runs according to your plans and wishes.
Imagine your ceremony in a private beautiful garden and in the background one of the most beautiful and luxurious White house on the Island.
Royal Garden is the choice for you.
Wedding package includes:
- Rental space
- Organization of the ceremony,
- Personal wedding coordinator on the day of the ceremony at the residence
- Meeting of the newlyweds with tropical drinks
- Private room for the bride and groom
- Flowers in the bride’s room
- Wedding Registration ceremony (Symbolic ceremony)
- Musical accompaniment
- Decoration of the territory (standard) – the addition of fresh flowers, decoration standard decor (depends on the theme of the ceremony – the frame, line, cells …)
- Renting of additional furnitures (table, chairs (if needed)
- Standard cake (one layer)
- A sparkling wine
- Mauritian snacks
- Bouquet of the bride / groom boutonniere
- Wedding certificate (Symbolic)